Thanks,

Some thougts, that might need ER's filed:

- lat/long from IM should be possible to export also - I guess it is. So we could get that data there... - export feature might benefit of a limitation, like 'only those devices that have lat/long defined'. - It would be nice if there where a GUI to set the lat/long on actual devices, other than via import.

BTW: This should be easy to add as a 'web-map' for those maps that have benchmarks defined - The enduser 'just' needs to set a Google Maps key for the server in use.

Best,

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Tell me why, don't we try, not to break our hearts
  and make it so hard for our selfs"
P.S.B. 1987

Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:         Marook