To be honest,

My custom request was:

Preserve Device uptime/outages between restarts.

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Tell me why, don't we try, not to break our hearts
  and make it so hard for our selfs"
P.S.B. 1987

Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 22684961

On 10/04/2006, at 18:58, Richard E. Brown wrote:

Folks:

We have received a good response on the Feature Survey we announced last week.
But we'd like to hear from more of you...

If you haven't already done so, please take a few minutes to let us know what
new features to InterMapper would be valuable for you.

We'll randomly select a few responders for some cool prizes. To be eligible, you need to complete the survey by the close of business this Friday, 14 April. Get
started at the page below:

        http://www.intermapper.com/surveys/survey2526/

Thanks!

Rich Brown