-----Original Message-----
From: InterMapper-Talk@list.dartware.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard E.
Brown
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 12:59 PM
To: intermapper-talk@list.dartware.com
Subject: [IM-Talk] InterMapper Feature Survey Reminder

Folks:

We have received a good response on the Feature Survey we announced last
week.
But we'd like to hear from more of you...

If you haven't already done so, please take a few minutes to let us know
what new features to InterMapper would be valuable for you.

We'll randomly select a few responders for some cool prizes. To be
eligible, you need to complete the survey by the close of business this
Friday, 14 April. Get started at the page below:

        http://www.intermapper.com/surveys/survey2526/

Thanks!

Rich Brown
Dartware, LLC