Hi Forum,

we currently try to evaluate Intermapper. SNMP Probes and Standard WMI Probes
works fine and I was also able to create a simple own Probe.

Currently i struggel to run a Powershell Script for collecting some information
and set a Device Status.

First of all i try to run the Powershell Script as Commandline Probe over
Powershell.exe -command {SCRIPT}

But there the Problem is that the Exit Code is overwritten by the
Powershell.exe and the Status of the Device will still Green.

I have then try this solution:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/frankoch/archive/2008/10/20/windows-powershell-exit-codes-wie-nutzen.aspx
That works fine on the cmd but not in Intermapper because he don't know the
$lastexitcode parameter.

So have anyone a solution how that work to run Powershell?

Regards,

Daniel

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.intermapper.com/viewtopic.php?p=4212#4212