From: Jeremy S. Johnstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 10:42 AM
To: 'Wez Furlong'
Subject: RE: Re[4]: [PHP-DEV] PHP compiler

Okay, so you want to arbitrarily limit PHP's use to simple web
applications? With attitudes like this, maybe I should just cancel my
CVS account at php.net and go join a Microsoft ASP team somewhere. If
myself and other person who started the "Java-alike thread" want to
discuss PHP having internal support for features such as this, I think
we are well entitled to. Of course that doesn't mean the core
programmers have to head our desires and actually allow it to be
included, but it doesn't stop us from discussing the merits of such a
solution.

Jeremy