Hi

I did a quick search in the manual and found a bunch of deprecated functions..
Here are some of them:

mysql_db_query
mysql_listtables
mysql_createdb
mysql_dropdb
mysql_selectdb
mysql_listfields
... and a bunch of other aliases.

call_user_method
call_user_method_array
session_register
pdf_add_annotation -- Deprecated: Adds annotation
pdf_add_outline -- Deprecated: Adds bookmark for current page
pdf_endpath -- Deprecated: Ends current path
pdf_get_font -- Deprecated: font handling
pdf_get_fontname -- Deprecated: font handling
pdf_get_fontsize -- Deprecated: font handling
pdf_get_image_height -- Deprecated: returns height of an image
pdf_get_image_width -- Deprecated: Returns width of an image
pdf_open_gif -- Deprecated: Opens a GIF image
pdf_open_jpeg -- Deprecated: Opens a JPEG image
pdf_open_png --  Deprecated: Opens a PNG image
pdf_open_tiff -- Deprecated: Opens a TIFF image
pdf_open -- Deprecated: Open a new pdf object
pdf_set_char_spacing -- Deprecated: Sets character spacing
pdf_set_duration -- Deprecated: Sets duration between pages
pdf_set_font -- Deprecated: Selects a font face and size
pdf_set_info_author --  Deprecated: Fills the author field of the document
pdf_set_info_creator --  Deprecated: Fills the creator field of the document
pdf_set_info_keywords --  Deprecated: Fills the keywords field of the document
pdf_set_info_subject --  Deprecated: Fills the subject field of the document
pdf_set_info_title --  Deprecated: Fills the title field of the document
pdf_set_leading -- Deprecated: Sets distance between text lines
pdf_set_text_matrix -- Deprecated: Sets the text matrix
pdf_set_text_rendering -- Deprecated: Determines how text is rendered
pdf_set_text_rise -- Deprecated: Sets the text rise
pdf_set_word_spacing -- Deprecated: Sets spacing between words
pdf_setpolydash -- Deprecated: Sets complicated dash pattern

"The previous syntax of:  $conn = pg_connect ("host", "port", "options",
"tty", "dbname")  has been deprecated."

And don't forget that $HTTP_*_VARS are deprecated too.

I was lazy and didn't care to remove the descriptions..

/Magnus