Any chance you can dissect it to the smallest piece of code that still produces the crash?

At 14:46 18/12/2003, Pierre-Alain Joye wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:43:03 +0100
Pierre-Alain Joye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to see why $ make install-pear-packages segfaults with
> HEAD. I hope I'll commit the fixes today. I suspect references
> problem...
>
> I got new messages (which where not displayed before):
> : var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers
> in XXX.php on line XX
>
> Have these warning/notices been introduced recently?
>
> Or is it related to the e_pedantic thing?

Ok segfault is on line pear/PEAR/Registry.php line 345.

This is a call to unserialize. I do not know yet why it fails. Maybe
(again) the serialized data is corrupted. Anyway unserialize should
""never"" segfault.

hth

pierre