Hi:

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:08:09PM -0500, Greg Beaver wrote:
> Unless it is possible to turn on E_STRICT without using the
> error_reporting() function

It's the custom error handler in pearcmd.php.  PHP doesn't pay attention
to any error_reporting() settings when a custom error handler is
established.  Then, error_handler() doesn't account for the new warning
level.

So, the call to "error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);" on line 36 can be
blown away because it's supurfluous and error_handler() needs tweaking.

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/