Hello,

first as i said do the following to verify:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/src/php5 $ php -r '$a=array(1,2);class t{public $a;function
f(){$this->a=&$GLOBALS["a"];}}$o1=new t;$o1->f();var_dump($o1);$o2=clone
$o1;$o1->a=2;var_dump($o2);var_dump($o1);'
make: `sapi/cli/php' is up to date.
object(t)#1 (1) {
  ["a"]=>
  &array(2) {
    [0]=>
    int(1)
    [1]=>
    int(2)
  }
}
object(t)#2 (1) {
  ["a"]=>
  &int(2)
}
object(t)#1 (1) {
  ["a"]=>
  &int(2)
}
then remove the '&'.

second read the docs and question such things on [EMAIL PROTECTED]