Good afternoon,

What a bold rejection, a bit surprising.

For one, there is a consensus on key community having a vote right since we
introduced rfc. We have been more strict but the consensus remains.

Secondly, yes, being an active contributor makes it amazingly easier to
actually have a vote, de facto.

Which brings me to why we rejected Nicolas request. Nicolas has
contributed, and is contributing. Countless on spot bugs reports, working
on rfc, and working these days on actually providing patches for new
features.

So I kindly ask to accept his request and if anyone has issues about non
(lot of)code contributors being to vote, then bring it on via a rfc and let
us take a decision from there. But blocking Nicolas is not a good move as
of now

best,