On 11-02-2020 20:01, Michał Brzuchalski wrote:
> wt., 11 lut 2020, 18:42 użytkownik Manuel Canga <manuelca...@gmail.com>
> napisał:
>
> That reminds me an old draft RFC https://wiki.php.net/rfc/short-closures
> where I thought curly braces can be used to create closure from syntax
> nearly the same as invoking but without parentheses.

My message mentioning just about the same idea crossed yours. Thanks for
pointing at this RFC, I think it just caught our attention again. :)

I quickly scanned the list to see if your RFC was discussed and all I
could find was threads about a different RFC with almost identical name
(https://wiki.php.net/rfc/short_closures). Has it not been discussed before?

Regards,
Dik Takken