On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:32 PM Sherif Ramadan <theanomaly...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now, will you answer my question?
>>

> Simple.

Wrong. It's complex as this thread proves. Opinions are not in alignment
making it non-simple.

> Because an implement in php-src is more available,

Wrong. It's got availability FOR THOSE ON THE LATEST VERSION. It is LESS
available for those on older versions.

> does not appear to have a lot of maintenance overhead,

Neither does brick/varexporter, this point is irrelevant.

> is easy to implement

The format you want is already implemented.  Done is easier than TODO.

> and it's better in every way.

Wrong. Please consider reading my earlier reply.

> Given that code is meant for human consumption

Wrong. It is meant for machine consumption.

> I would say that conversely doing it IS a compelling reason.
>
> Wrong due to every part of your statement being wrong.

All the best.
-Sara