---- En vie, 08 may 2020 12:37:29 +0200 G. P. B. <george.bany...@gmail.com>
escribió ----

I think everyone can agree this is useful. But the issue here is the
implementation.

Because from what I know PHP's references are a special kind of pain in the
engine.

That's why the common wisdom is to use references in PHP as least as possible.

And IIRC what you are trying to achieve would need a major overhaul of how