Hey internals,

1. Since there is confusion around multiple RFCs, I would like to emphasize
that this RFC (Make constructors and destructors return void) superseded
the original RFC (Allow void return type on constructors/destructors).
Thus, the latter RFC is now abandoned.

Link to the new RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/make_ctor_ret_void
Link to the old RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/constructor_return_type

I would also like to inform you that the new RFC is now complete. As such,
I have put the RFC into "Under Discussion" status.

2. Since this RFC is proposing a rather small BC break (given that there
will be a deprecation warning in PHP 8.0), should we start enforcing `void`
rules on constructors and destructors in PHP 8.1 or PHP 9.0?

Best regards,
Benas