Hey Alexandru,

Your email was marked as spam for me, thus this is a late response,
sorry about that!

Nikita analyzed top 2,000 Composer packages and found that 95 of them will
have a BC break. As a solution, to minimize the amount of BC breaks, I'm
proposing to have a deprecation warning in PHP 8.0 and subsequently enforce
`void` rules in later versions.

Best regards,
Benas