* Disclaimer - I have not thoroughly reviewed the bug report or PR
mentioned.

>From a PHP developers perspective, if I was calling a method that returned
true. I would automatically assume that the method is capable of returning
the inverse of that as well. I see Dan's point of "let sleeping dogs lie"
per say and just adjust the docs. But I'm leaning more towards if a method
can't return false & true, then it should return something else or void.

Thanks
Jesse Rushlow