On 19.11.2020 at 17:52, Côme Chilliet wrote:

> Le Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:50:04 -0600,
> Sara Golemon <poll...@php.net> a écrit :
>
>> Lastly, there are likely still gaps in the documentation of new features,
>> so please take a moment away from code to make the manual better.
>
> With the huge changes on parameter names in PHP-8, is there any easy automated
>  process to fix documentation pages to match stubs?

Máté provided an enhancement to gen_stub.php[1], and we're currently
going through all internal functions[2].  Help with reviewing the PRs is
highly appreciated; we have to make sure that the docs are still valid
for PHP 7.0+.

[1] <https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/6367>
[2] <https://github.com/php/doc-en/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Amethodsynopses+>

Christoph