Thanks marc.

> "shuffleString()" works on byte level and so it should be
"shuffleBytes()".

Hmm. This may be a difficult problem related to the PHP language
specification. As with `str_shuffle()`, most people will probably use it to
shuffle strings. People who want to shuffle binaries are likely to
understand that in PHP it is synonymous with `shuffleBytes()`.

> Why are there no default values for min/max on "getInt()" - It seems
unnecessary to me to pass min/max arguments

My apologies. I completely forgot that I needed this.
Add this along with a fix for the RNG\NumberGenerator implementation.

Regards,
Go Kudo