On Sat, 18 Sept 2021 at 02:49, tyson andre <tysonandre...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > To echo Pierre, a Vector needs to be of a single guaranteed type.
> > Yes, this gets us back to the generics conversation again, but I presume
> (perhaps naively?) there are ways to address this question without getting
> into full-blown generics.
>
> Yep, as you said, this type is mixed, just like the SplFixedArray,
> ArrayObject, values of SplObjectStorage/WeakMap, etc.

Please rename your proposal as the use of the term "Vector" is confusing
for people who use them in other languages. Much of the discussion so far
has been around whether it's a Vector or what it should be; changing the
proposed name will allow the discussion to focus on what you're proposing
to add, not what others (myself included) would like to see added to PHP :)

Peter