Hi Kamil,
Thx a lot. I try to build a list specifying when it is matter of Classic
ASP.This mailing list doesn't support a lot of code per post..

String Manipulation==================
function is_contraction(?string $w) {}
function is_givenName(?string $w) {}
function is_ucfirst(?string $s) {}

function is_vowel(string $letter) {}
// Classic ASP
function left(?string $string, int $length) {}
function leftWord(?string $phrase) {}
function rightWord(?string $phrase) {}

// Classic ASPfunction right(?string $string, int $length) {}
// Classic ASPfunction space();
function str_case_normalize(?string $text) {}

function str_place(string $string, string $needle) {}
function str_phrase_reverse(string $string) {}

function str_word_unique(string $phrase, bool $removeRightMost = true) {}
function rtrim_word(string $phrase, array $aWords) {}
function trim_word(string $phrase, array $aWords) {}

etc. etc.
Next call we talk about date and time..

Daniele Boninihttp://github.com/par7133