Den 2021-11-02 kl. 15:19, skrev Nikita Popov:
Hi internals,

The migration from bugs.php.net to GitHub issues has already been discussed
in https://externals.io/message/114300 and has already happened for
documentation issues.

I'd like to formally propose to use GitHub for PHP implementation issues as
well: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/github_issues

Regards,
Nikita

Hi,

The current proposal is to move all new issues from bugs.php.net to
Github except security ones.

I think it's important to think a bit on what that means for reporting
security issues in the future. I mean, if we leave bugs.php.net to rot in the corner, what are the consequences for reporting security issues?

I think that aspect needs to be a bit further analysed like:
- Will this move have a negative impact on reporting security issues
  on bugs.php.net?
  # Both from a technical and people perspective.
- Can one assume that by bugs.php.net having probably even less
  attention, that reporting security issues will work as is?
- Is there an alternative for also handling security issues?

Think it would be good if the RFC could analyse that a little, besides saying business as usual for security issues.

Regards //Björn L