Hi all,

I'm currently in preparation for writing my RFC for a global php.net login
system[1] and I have two questions I need your opinion/knowledge on:

1. Is main.php.net still relevant? So, as far as I can see you can use this
website to login with your @php.net credentials. But I can't find any
information on how you get such a mail address/account or what these accounts
are used for. So could anyone give more context on that?

2. Is people.php.net still used by people?  For me it does seem like something
no one uses anymore, but I could be wrong.

Best regards
Aaron Junker

---

[1] https://wiki.php.net/rfc/global_login