On 5/27/22 06:02, Sergey Panteleev wrote:
I'm not sure it's worth shutting down, it's not bothering anyone =)

Aside: The community is quite large, and it's not always easy to find who is
responsible for what or who has what access.
When I needed access to the edit-box server, it took a long time to find
someone who could grant me that access.
IMO, instead of karma and count of assigned bugs, we can display other useful
information.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for answering my questions. So, when I see this right, people.php.net
could get shut down. >Right? (Anyway I will add a voting for this in my RFC)

Whether to shut down a service doesn't seem relevant to an RFC for an authentication system. Be sure you don't overload your RFC with too much scope.

--
Cheers,
Ben