Hi

On 7/12/22 14:26, Go Kudo wrote:
Currently, the renaming of Randomizer::shuffleString() to
Randomizer::shuffleBytes() seems acceptable.

I forgot to note the change regarding arguments when I submitted this RFC.
With this change, the argument was supposed to be changed from `string
$string` to `string $bytes`.

- https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/8094#discussion_r916630626

Is this change acceptable? Or should I keep `string $string`?

I believe if the method name changes, then the parameter names are also open for adjustment. Especially in this case of a single parameter method where it is unlikely that named parameters are used by the developer.

I also think that both '$string' and '$binary' are appropriate parameter names in this case, so particular preference from my side.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus