On 9/7/22 08:57, Misha wrote:
Hello everyone,

We spend a lot of time to increase limits for uploads file in PHP. Can we
increase it in php.ini?

Current value is 2Mb. Its so small value, when photo image can take 8Mb on
iPhone X.
We should increase it to 50Mb, because DevOps engineers do useless work
trying to change it.

I have prepared PR for it https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/9315

Take a look and approve it please.

Thanks!

DevOps engineers should automate as much as possible and store custom php.ini files in configurations so they don’t have to change these values each time they launch a new system. ;-)

That said, I don’t have a problem with increasing the limit, but as Christoph said, 50MB might be too much, and the actual default values should change.

--
Cheers,
Ben