On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 10:47 PM Kris Craig <kris.cr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 11:38 AM juan carlos morales <
> dev.juan.mora...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I looked for a potential problem out of doing such a change but I could
> not
> > find anything.
> >

> Then I'd say it's a no-brainer.  The current 2 MB limit is simply outdated
> and needs to be increased to something a little more realistic.
>
> That said, I think 50 MB may be pushing it.  How about 20 MB, instead?

That's the obvious question; why 50MB? Why not 10, 20 or [fill in the
blank]MB?
I have no objection in principle to increasing the shipped default but
whatever number is picked, most devops/sysadmins are going to change it to
suit their needs. I would classify this as an unnecessary but harmless
change, since you should be tuning your engine configuration in any public
facing deployment anyway.