Jakub, wow, great to know this. thanks for writting.

Ok, then .... I will assume that this feature will come from you
sometime in future.

Since json_validate() was announced ... I have being receiving
messages (a lot) about providing the ability to use JSON SCHEMAS as
well, hopefully we will have this in PHP in 8.4 (this will be a
shock!)

Question ... are you planning to incorporate this by enhancing
json_validate() ???