The current amount of secondary votes makes it feel daunting. I would
suspect not all voters will think thoroughly about each of the questions.

I suggest that most of these questions could be agreed upon in discussions
before the vote.

Maybe the RFC could propose a certain wording of the guidelines? The
community could then agree on most details via a discussion. And the vote
question would turn from "should x be allowed?" to "change guidelines to the
proposed ones?" which might feel less abstract for most voters.

Of course, secondary votes might still have their place, but only for the
contentious questions where there is no consensus.

Regards,
Juris