Hi,

The Foundation is organising an external audit/security check of the PHP
source code. As part of that, we would like to identify the places in
the PHP source code where checking this will have the most impact.

Typical areas would be where user input can be (automatically read) remotely,
such as
our RFC 1867 HTTP header parser. But we are sure there are other
important areas as well, and we would like your input.

So, if you can suggest an area where doing an external review would have
high impact, please reply to this email.

cheers,
Derick

--
https://derickrethans.nl | https://xdebug.org | https://dram.io