>Пятница, 27 октября 2023, 14:38 +03:00 от juan carlos morales
><dev.juan.mora...@gmail.com>:
>
>Imagine a request comes to NgInx, then we process the request in PHP
>.... suddenly while execution of PHP is running, we dont have more
>resources in the server , so we need to process that PHP code on other
>server with more resources.
>
>How can we "move" the complete PHP process to another server with more
>resources and then send back the result ?
>
>this is like having a distributed php infrastructure, behaving in a dynamic
>way.
>
>how can we achieve something like this?
>
>or maybe one piece of code needs to run in another server because of
>resources or something like that, like a function for example, only
>running one function in a different host and then come back to the
>mother one.
>
>My question is .... what do we need to provide PHP some functionality
>like the distributed programming languages?
>
>It could be achieve with long running PHP instances and using MPI for
>example (I imagine) but ... ideas on this ? Maybe I am crazy
>
>--

Hello!

nginx connects to fpm using the fcgi protocol via sockets. All you need to do
is create a socket with roundrobin (or like that), which will delegate the
request to a specific fpm socket.

Or don’t reinvent the wheel, since nginx itself copes with this (with
balancing) perfectly in reverse proxy mode =))

--
Kirill Nesmeyanov