On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 21:12:40 +0900, Saki Takamachi wrote:

Hi Saki!

> To be honest, I'm completely neutral on this. I believe that this is a
> matter of will and what we want to do. As far as I know, Tim and Gina
> want change on this issue. I don't want to ignore such opinions and move
> forward with implementation, so I would like to hear a wider range of
> opinions.
>
> I have created this RFC in order to determine "our intention" once
> again.

TBH, the RFC is pretty skinny for such a controversial proposal. I see
that there are discussions in bug reports and pull requests, but the RFC
should condense that information, to be useful. Chances are pretty low as
it stands now.

I didn't look into other languages, like done in another discussion, but I
looked into some of the most popular RDBMS options, like SQLite, MySQL and
Postgres, of which all three seem to give 0.29 for your example.

Mike