Hello internals, from an alternate email address that hopefully works...

Before I get to the meat of this email, first of all, IMHO, anyone should be
able to email the list, even if they are not a member of the list. I've had to
email ubuntu lists about bugs before and I really have no desire to join those
lists, but I was always able to just send the email to the list just fine.

Now for the issue:

gmail is failing to send emails to the list (hence why it has probably been a
bit quite around here). Here is the error:

The response from the remote server was:
451 4.3.0 : Temporary lookup failure

Now, to go figure out how to unsubscribe this email from the list...

— Rob