gmail is failing to send emails to the list (hence why it has probably been a bit quite around here). Here is the error:
+1, personally I would just switch to github issues and discussions, even ignoring all the deliverability issues, I don't think using a mailing list is a good idea for a modern programming language, seeking new contributors and new ideas in 2024.

VCS was already moved to github after the recent hack of the php VCS, a lot of technical internals-related discussion is already using exclusively github issues and pull request discussions, I believe that the mailing list is nothing more than a redundant relic of the past.

Regards,
Daniil Gentili