Thanks Jani.

Would be great if you can tell me how configure scripts are generated by
snapshot.
Somehow I keep getting the following error while doing a cross compile
on configure that I got from snaps.php.net.

configure: error: can only configure for one host and one target at a
time
I build configure by simple invocation of ./buildconf from my workarea
the resulting ./configure cross compiles perfectly fine. Even ./snapshot
ran on workarea also generates a proper configure files that allows me
to cross compile.

May be if you can suggest whom to contact regarding this is also would
be great.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran