Dmitry,

Can you send me the patch (or alternatively, where can I get it)? I'd like
to see how you did this.

My problem with "::" is that you can't distinguish between calling a
function in a namespace and calling a static method, e.g.:

a::b()

This can mean either "call static method b of class a" or "call function b
in namespace a". Does your patch solve a similar problem?

Regards,

Jessie

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]