MB>>brains sooner or later. On the other hand \ has a clear visible split
MB>>meaning. That is all the namespace operator must have besides not

Yes, except that it is used as escape character in a dozen of languages or
more and automatically recognized as such by any experienced programmer,
who would instantly think "WTF is \n doing inside an identifier???"

MB>>Btw, during paris meeting we thought that: "Constants in name spaces
MB>>are allowed unless we find problems with the implementation".

I don't see any reason why they should be needed. What you can do with
them that you can't do with class constants?

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115