Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
> Let's keep this number of lists to the minimum. Thanks to Lukas, we
> already have a wiki with all this information, lets keep using it, the
> release process is complex enough already without having to scramble
> around looking for information on dozens of websites.

Speaking of keeping the number of lists to a minimum, can I suggest that
we move this discussion to the QA mailing list?

I think the internals list (while a reasonable place to start) has had
more than enough chance to give input, and something like this really
does belong on the QA list (and internals-only subscribers can subscribe
to the QA list).