AFAICR the reason it was taken off the public TODO was purely to prevent WW4
breaking out on the spot. I expect Derick (and probably Ilia) had similar
feelings about it now.

Not at all. I don't mind a *civilized* discussion about it.

You need to be civilized in the first place for such a debate. Not lie, deceive, obstruct (all of which can easily be documented by way of IRC losg, mailing list archives, etc.) which seem to be your favorite methods of operation when it comes to enabling class date in PHP.

Please, Edin, it doesn't behove you to start name-calling.

- Steph