Hi Andi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andi Gutmans"
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006

> Nice patch! Looks good to me... Any other thoughts?

Since I don't have a *nix system to test on, I was wondering how my version
compares to the assembly one.  But I guess the latter is still fastest where
supported, at least in case of no overflow.

I thought I was going to mention something else I noticed when benchmarking
the * operator, which is why I didn't reply sooner, but it's not
multiplication-specific, so nevermind.  :-) I'll send a new e-mail after
looking into it more...

Matt