On 5/6/07, Tijnema ! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/6/07, David Coallier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 5/5/07, Jan Reininghaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am currently working on my second draw for the page, but I have a
> > question. For my first draw I assumed that all of the new features will
> > be available for all three branches, but is this actually true?
> >
> > By the way, I don't know whether you are aware that all build processes
> > of the win32 snapshots have failed for one day now.
> >
> > --
> >

> Perhaps something like this could be cool:
> http://dev.agoraproduction.com/php/snaps/
>
> The css might be a bit off as I just wanted to do it quick, but you
> see the idea :)
>

> David

Yes, it is quick, as it doesn't work good in IE6, which is the most
common browser (http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp)
Might be a good alternative for the snaps site, as it is never too
larg :) But it should work on IE6 too of course.

Tijnema

Oops, well works in IE6.. just looks like hell.. I'd be interested in
seeing the % of the browsers on that specific site, it's not like any
common website thus can't rely on w3schools imho.

Anyways, you are right, looks like hell in IE6, try it in firefox or
opera .. the goal is to get an idea... not having a stable state with
everything working right away, etc...

So look with a decent browser (wink) and tell me f you like the idea
of the tabs, that's the main point I am looking to get feedbacks on.

David