Hi Chris,

I can see where you are coming from. I put together another version of
this that entirely uses the PHP CSS templates:

http://files.edin.dk/php/installer/snaps-html/index-phptemplate.html

It looks and feels more like the main PHP.net site. I also went ahead
and changed the branch names to PHP 4, PHP 5, and PHP 6, instead of
4.4.x-dev, etc.

I'm curious now which one everyone prefers, the previous one (
http://files.edin.dk/php/installer/snaps-html/index.html ) or the one
listed above.

John