C'mon guys, you're just not trying. Some of us stand to lose bets here...

On Dec 13, 2007 10:19 AM, Sean Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    2.) Probably a better idea, just click that DELETE button on any
> emails you don't feel like reading or responding to.  I find that, in
> a case study performed by myself just now, it takes me about a
> half-second to achieve success with this method.
[snip!]

However, because Jani's original post was buried in the middle of YET
ANOTHER ridiculous debate on the "best" namespace operator, I actually
had to go back to my trash and dig out the original mail after seeing
Greg's reply and quoted text. I would never have seen it because I got
trigger happy because almost all of this thread was absolute junk.

   Yeah, I can empathize with that.  You have a point; I had to do
the same on my end.  Still, even if it's reduced to only current PHP
developers (which I wholeheartedly think is a Bad Idea[TM]), you're
still going to have SNR issues because the developers will still be
going back-and-forth.  It happens an ALL mailing lists --- even the
IETF lists (though there, at least, it's very self-regulated, at least
for now).

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.