On 13/12/2007, Jani Taskinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 14:36 +0100, Jochem Maas wrote:
> > I would hazard to say that php is becoming a victim of it's own success in
> > this regard - to really tackle the issue would probably require the
> > implementation
> > of a more structured proposal/implementation/release process ... I will
> > grant that
> > that is a mammoth task to undertake!
>
> We already have that, it's called "Feature/Change request" category in
> bugs.php.net (which is of course ignored by everyone :)

Oh. Really? I just added a useful one to fix the stupid way non
optional params are returned as False. Sure it is how it has always
been, but talk about counter-intuitive!

-t[-+] is the proposal by the way with -t- being the default as that
is what is currently done.

Wouldn't break backwards as -+ are not allowed in a param name.

--
-----
Richard Quadling