Hi Marcus,

Am Dienstag, den 19.02.2008, 21:42 +0100 schrieb Marcus Boerger:
[...]
>   we could even go for include here if we wanted to avoid use as much as
> adding a new keyword. Personally I don't mind using keywords for different
> stuff as long as it cannot conflict. That is in this case true for both
> include and use.

I'm not sure about this. I can imagine it would not be really intuitive
why someone "use" a namespace and "use" a trait while he also "includes"
a file and "includes" a trait. So my only concern is that this great
language feature would be harder to understand as it must be.

cu, Lars
--
Lars Strojny
Senior Software Developer MediaVentures GmbH (http://mediaventures.de)