Hi!

A trait may contain methods and properties. When importing a trait into a class, all methods and properties are imported in a way that makes them only visible within the trait (I dont like the use of "private"

How you are going to do that?

here .. its what confused me in the first proposals of this approach by Marcus/Andi). The user of the trait can however explicitly make properties and methods from the trait visible to the class importing the

Looks like composition/delegation to me. Maybe that's what it should be?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]