On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 19:09 +0200, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Sam Barrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  create_new(string $class, array $constructor_args)
> >
> >  Does anyone else see a need for this?
>
> No.
> Have you considered subscribing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Could you please first direct these questions to php-general@ and
> gather feedback from there before you post it here?
> You have been causing a massive amount of completely useless mails for
> the last weeks, which is getting very annoying.
> If you could first discuss these things on the general user list, or
> even do a quick poll on your blog, before bringing them further into
> the internals development list I would really appreciate it.

I emailed about return type hinting, array access on function returns (1
or 2 emails), and calling class constructors dynamically (1 email). I
want to see if there's a need for any of this and then submit a patch,
I'm not just talking; I've spent quite a bit of time writing code.

PHP generals isn't going to help me with any of this, they're going to
tell me what I already know.