On 30.04.2008 23:17, Lars Strojny wrote:
Hi all, esp. Johannes,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.04.2008, 13:05 -0400 schrieb Sam Barrow:
[...]
Still, that just seems unnecessary, I usually compile without the
reflection stuff because i never use it. I'd like to be able to use this
like call_user_func, I'm pretty much doing the same thing.

Oh, good hint. As the we already have hard enabling changes (SPL, PCRE)
in 5.3, shouldn't we force enabling reflections?

Yes, I believe a feature like this should be always enabled, as it's actually a part of the language/engine.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal