To: "Matt Wilmas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <internals@lists.php.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Couple Windows build fixes

Could someone explain to me why he doesn't have karma?

-Hannes

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Matt Wilmas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

 One patch for 5.3 and one for HEAD, where they're not synched with the
 other.  5.3's math changes the other day missed one change to the php_*
 function (snaps are failing).  And HEAD's Win Makefile still contains
references to flex.skl after the re2c change, which causes an error for me,
 though its snaps are building, so maybe I'm the only one?

 - Matt