On Tuesday 09 September 2008 8:22:37 pm Stanislav Malyshev wrote:

> > I think that PHP is not an OO language and as such there is no reason to
>
> Namespaces is an OO feature, however.

How is the concept of namespaces inherently linked to the use of explicitly
defined classes and instances?  Really, I don't understand that.  There's
nothing intrinsic in namespaces that doesn't work without classes.  Can you
explain to me how namespaces are conceptually dependent on "classic" OOP?

--
Larry Garfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]