On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Brian Moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> mike wrote:
>>
>> Personally I love the $. It makes it so much easier to identify
>> variables. It's a single character. Can't see the need honestly to
>> even bring this up.
>
> +1,000,000.  Horrible idea.  *facepalm*
>
> --
>
> Brian Moon
> Senior Web Engineer

I'm unsure how the parser works, so ignoring those potential issues,
this change would...

1. Break every single PHP script that is currently in existence.

2. Break syntax highlighting (and probably other tools/functions) for
every IDE that is currently in existence.

I'm not sure that much more needs to be said.

--
Jordan Ryan Moore